Re: [IPk] Dafne

Hi Rob -
>I have heard alot about Dafne does anyone out there know how it works??
DAFNE is what the rest of the world calls carbohydrate counting or
carbohydrate assessment. You decide how much carbohydrate is in your meal
and then take an exact amount of insulin to cover it. For example, I take
one unit of insulin for every 16g of cab. so if I have a bag of Manhattan
popcorn, which has 21g of carb in it, I take 1.3 units of insulin.

STOP MORE SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 3 months FREE*.