[IPk] OT: why I get so much muck in my maibox

I just realised why my IP mailbox gets so much p*rn - I have the word 'pump'
in my address, which is a favourite p*rn word. I'm obviously more innocent
than I thought, or I would have thought of that before choosing my address.

And yes, I have deleted my self from the public hotmail lists -
unfortunately I was on them for a short time when Micro$oft made the dodgy
license change. So I make liberal use of my block button, which does nothing
to lower BG (a comment to make this mail somewhat relevant to the topic at