[IPk] dafne

I'm apalled
this is a typicial example of health care professionals talking a complete
load of b-----s because they don't want to admitt that they don't know
Dafne teaches you to adjust insulin according to you food and activities and
lead a "normal life" while improving control. I imagine there is a fair amount
of emphasis on carb assessment.5 injections per day (I assume 2 long acting +
3 short acting before food) and 4 to 7 BG tests
Basically it is pure negligence that this is not being taught anyway