Re: [IPk] Alcohol

Hi Di and Mandy,

I forgot to say that if I'm high the morning after drinking, I have to
calculate the reduction differently (1 unit per 90 points (4.5 in
English) rather than my usual 1 unit per 60 points (3 in English))

Oddly, I don't have to reduce the bolus for breakfast (always 2.5 for
20g CHO).

By lunch time, it's worn off ...

Best wishes,

(dm 30+, 508 1+, blame me for your hypo!)
Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)