RE: [IPk] Dehydration

I do think I would find it very hard to give up cups of tea so that's not an
option, but the twins do drink diet coke so I will have to watch that.  They
are only allowed one party size can a day so that only half the size of a
normal can.  So probably not a problem.
I just couldn't drink a cup of hot water uugggh!!  Well only if there was
nothing else to drink.  Even coke would be better!!!  Well one man's meat
etc etc;-)

I might try just cold tap water with ice and slice of lemon