RE: [IPk] Dehydration

Hi Lesley

Hmmm!  I get lots of cramp at the moment and I am drinking less than usual,
perhaps I need to drink more!!  I used to drink more but just lately I have
been so busy that I haven made myself many drinks and I rarely drink cold
drinks.  I loath and detest coke and feel cheated that I do, because
everyone else seems to like it so much.  When I was younger I even used to
drink the dreaded stuff just because everyone else did and I didn't want to
be left out!!!

What you said about Nicki drinking and glucose levels make sense.  It was
when she was drinking lots that I tested her and as you say its the high
glucose levels that causes the thirst and the tests I did were definitely
within normal range.  So I guess this must be alright and the drinking in
not due to D at least.

Jackie Jacombs
email @ redacted