Re: [IPk] clubbing, bacardi breezeres etc

Interesting, because I was just wondering the same thing myself (going
clubbing tonight for the first time in a long time and will probably be
drinking something similar - which I don't normally do either but they're
cheap and easy to drink while dancing!)

My usual experience is that drinking e.g. alcopops works quite well with no
adjustments to insulin because the carbs offset the exercise of the dancing.
Of course it depends how much you drink and how much you dance!
If I'm just drinking and not dancing I need about 1 unit per bottle.
In either case I usually need carbs and/or a basal reduction before I go to
have a good time!