Re: [IPk] Diabetes symptoms??

Hi Jackie
I used to be like that - even before I was dxed - and my mum has always been
the opposite. If we bought a can of drink for lunch or something she would
only ever drink 1/4 of it and I would drink mine and the rest of hers.
I would often have to buy a can of drink while out shopping as I would get
really dehydrated.
Now I've become like my mum (how scary is that?) and I have to remember to
make myself drink. I drink tea and coffee (and alcohol) but can easily not
drink anything else all day. I always drink water when I dance or go to the
gym or exercise though. To make myself drink more I have one of those soluble
vitamin C tablets instead of a normal one every morning, so I have to
dissolve it in a glass of water and that makes sure I drink something other
than coffee at breakfast! I just don't get thirsty any more, although I know
I should drink more as I'm sure I'm dehydrated a lot of the time.