Re: [IPk] latest twist of misinformation from a diabetes 'professional'

Heather asked about the nurse who allegedly gave dodgy information:

>Is there a legal reason why this person cannot be named?

Partly because I don't know the person's name, and partly because I've heard
only one side of the story. While I doubt that the mother I spoke to got
information twisted round in her mind, there's always the chance that the
nurse didn't actually say what the mother told me. But, considering the
outrageous things medical professionals regularly say about pumps (consider
Sasha's consultant), I'm certainly giving this nurse the benefit of the