[IPk] Alcohol

Hi all,

I'm going out clubbing tonight  to celebrate end of exams and assignments.
Was wondering if any one knows what i should do if i drink Bacardi Breezers.
This is the first proper night out since I started on the pump at the
begining of september.  Once I had one bottle of BB and found my bg to be
high after, another time I had 2 bottles and bolused 1 unit for each.  Its
more than likely I will drink more than that tonight, but I don't want to
send myself hypo later in the night. Help!