Re: [IPk] Vic

thanks for replying  yes sarha  has a pump gerat girl to    vic

-------Original Message-------

From: email @ redacted
Date: Wednesday, December 18, 2002 07:33:04
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPk] Vic

members and supporters in industry. Your tax deductible donation

In message <email @ redacted>, Vic Brooks
<email @ redacted> writes
> has any body had any news about Sarah Davies( MiniMed) she was my nurse
>and i have been told that she is quite un -well Vic

No - no news. I think I met her a couple of years ago -she uses a pump,
doesn't she?

Hope things improve soon - and have a great Christmas!

Best wishes,

(dm 30+, 508 1+)
Pat Reynolds
(T. Pratchett)

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type unknown/unknown]