Re: [IPk] latest twist of misinformation from a diabetes 'professional'

Is there a legal reason why this person cannot be named?

If this DSN and others like him/her feel confident enough in making a
judgement they should be able to take the repercussions. People do have to
be accountable, don't they?

On the Diabetes UK family weekend, one of the medical professionals
questioned how anybody using a pump would be able to have sex, I wasn't in
the group where this was raised but heard about it afterwards. Sad people.