RE: [IPk] latest twist of misinformation from a diabetes 'professional'

Sasha's consultant went even further and said they if we got a pump we would
be putting her life at serious risk as the pump might deliver an overdose!!
And we would be allowing what ever hostpital we when to to "experiment" with
our child.

What suprised me too was that our DSN, who was in the room when he was
coming our with all this, never even tried to put him right even though she
has been involved in putting 3 or 4 ADULT patients on Disetronic pumps.

Mum of Sasha