[IPk] latest twist of misinformation from a diabetes 'professional'

So, I heard last night from a parent that a diabetes nurse who shall remain
nameless told her and her son that if he used a pump he would have to test
his BG at 3am every night for the rest of his life. Why? Because the line
might kink while he sleeps and that would be very dangerous.

I open the list to your vitriol. My response has been to mail the pump
representatives to inform them that a clinic they're working with is putting
out this twap. I'm also thinking of doing some A4 handouts on pumping myths
that would be available as pdf downloads from the INPUT website (Oh really?
says John. Thanks for telling me). Each handout will be only 1 side of an A4
page, so it has to be very clear and to the point. If a medical professional
has told you something rediculous about pumping that can be dealt with in an
A4 handout, please let me know. I don't expect to have any handouts before
the end of January, but I plan to have two or three by then.