From: email @ redacted
Date: Tuesday, December 17, 2002 15:34:38
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPk] Vic

members and supporters in industry. Your tax deductible donation

Good luck with the scan!

Of course other health problems can worsen control. I wonder if this is what
is happening in your case. Have things deteriorated as a result of stress,
being in hospital etc? ( sounds more than likely)
I hope you get your control back again soon ( diabetes always misbehaves
you least want it to!)

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type unknown/unknown]