RE: [IPk] Carb Counting books

Hi Rob and all
Books I got from ADA are Complete Guide To Carb Counting by Warshaw and
Kulkarni and Practical C arbohydrate Counting, a how-to-teach guide for
professionals by Warshaw and Bolderman, laters smaller but very good,BUT
they all use the American numbering system so you have to divide by 18 al
the numbers there, may be to much hasle for you. Theres also a web site,
enasco.com or org, with al sorts of educating nutrition books, and they can
be got from Intimex Holdings, Hok in this country.
Debbie