Re: [IPk] Re: Matching bolus to food is difficult

email @ redacted writes:

> My needs change in late autumn/early winter and then again in late spring
> (we don't have summer anymore). Perhaps this is what you've experienced?
> elizabeth
Hi elizabeth,

One factor I didn't consider!  As it doesn't happen very often (and when it
has, I've just got on with it and sorted it out) I don't have accurate dates,
just recollections which might fit with your own experience.  It's not a case
of "Oh it's December / June, due a reset soon" or I'd have twigged, but I'll
keep a better record and bear that in mind.