[IPk] Childbirth (rather off-topic)

Hello all,

I'm wondering if anybody here knows of women with Type 1 diabetes who have
given birth at home. I want to get pregnant soon - going on the pump and
improving my control was the first step. Now I'm thinking about the
practicalities and wondering how much resistance I will meet when I tell my
GP and diabetes care team that I want a home birth! Also I want to do
whatever will bring the best outcome for the baby, needless to say.

Any experience or contacts you could provide me with will be much appreciated.

(I know I'm thinking about this way in advance, but that's what I'm like!)