Re: [IPk] General Questions

Hi Melissa
Yes, I discovered there are a lot of hidden sugars etc in Chinese food, as
well as all the fat. I try to avoid Chinese where possible - mainly because
it's not really very healthy - and I almost never have Chinese takeaway
(maybe once every 3 years). If I do have Chinese, I usually bolus a couple of
units more than I think I need, and do a square wave or dual  bolus,
especially as the meal usually takes ages to eat! The only time I had very
good results after a Chinese was when I went dancing afterwards! I tend to do
the same and have the healthiest options, and then taste bits of everyone
else's. Trouble is, if there's a lot of you, having tastes of everyone else's
ends up meaning you eat quite a lot of the other stuff in total!