RE: [IPk] Carb Counting books

Hi Rob

Is this with a view to pumping??   I am trying to get referred there too, my
consultant doesn't want me to go there as they only have one child on a pump
so far.  Who did you get to refer you, your hospital or your GP?
Do you know if you have the right to be referred to a place of your choice.
Can you your GP or hospital refuse to refer you to somewhere??

I am getting desperate now as Sasha's bg are awful and almost unpredictable
at the moment.

Jackie

Mum of Sasha