Re: [IPk] sudden changes in insulin requirments

In a message dated 12/15/2002 7:28:44 PM GMT Standard Time, email @ redacted

> Could hormonal changes didn't have something to do with changes in your
> requirements?
Melissa, Pat and Lesley, thanks for your comments.

I've given them some thought and unfortunately I don't think it's any of the
factors you mention.  As I said, I have been under some stress recently (but
if that was the factor responsible, my requirements - like Pat's - should
have increased, not decreased - by the way Pat, I loved your final
comments!).  However, stress isn't anything unusual for me and it hasn't
caused trouble before. No medication changes, no hormonal changes that I'm
aware of (the menopause has yet to wreak its havoc, and this has been going
on for years), no lifestyle changes, no ascribable pattern to the
change...things just seem to have reset in a different way out of the blue.

Ah well, guess my physiology is as eccentric as the rest of me! :-)

Much appreciated,

IDDM 30 yrs+, 508 2+