Re: [IPk] Re: Matching bolus to food is difficult

In message <email @ redacted>, email @ redacted
>Have others experienced sudden, substantial, long-term changes in basal and
>bolus insulin requirements for no apparent reason?

My bolus rate (on mdi) changed significantly when I realised what I was
supposed to be doing with my thesis.  This was a major adrenaline rush,
that went on for days!

So note exactly 'without apparent reason', except at the time I didn't
realise that it was possible to have that much adrenaline, and for it to
have that much impact.  The only way I can describe it is 'like falling
in love, without the sex'.

Best wishes,

(dm 30+, 508 1+, passionate about 'Dutch' buildings)
Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)