[IPk] Re: I've had to pay for the first lot of silhouettes!

In a message dated 14/12/2002 10:30:05 GMT Standard Time, email @ redacted
writes:

> Barbara, have you thought of ordering the Combo Silhouette package i.e. 10
> sets
> but only 5 tubings.

Hello Rhoda

I will look at this but I am trying to work it out.  Does this mean that I
would fill the reservoir with more insulin and keep the tubing going longer?
At the moment, we fill the reservoir with 150 units and change the set every
3rd evening.  I throw absolutely everything away and start with everything
new and sterile.

Barbara