[IPk] Christmas Party on the Pump

Hello everyone

At last, things are looking up!  Last year I was worried about Danielle
eating things at her xmas party at school and coming home too high.  That is
what happened and it puts a damper on the lovely day because you worry and
try to correct things without seeming to be upset about the high blood sugar.
 Well today was a totally different experience.  Danielle had a small lunch
at school and bolused 1.5 units.  She then went on to her school party at
2.30 pm and ate sandwiches, sausages and cakes and bolused accordingly.  She
came home with a perfect result and has remained that way.  What a relief
this pump is!

We are looking forward to this christmas more than last year, I can tell you!

Mum to Danielle aged 8 on the pump (6 weeks now)
D myself for 29 years and in the middle of treatments