Re: [IPk] I've had to pay for the first lot of silhouettes!

Quoting email @ redacted:

Barbara, have you thought of ordering the Combo Silhouette package i.e. 10 sets
but only 5 tubings.  I change the tubings every second set change or
thereabouts and that will reduce the cost by about #6 or thereabouts.  I don't
have the price-list to hand.

I've asked the DM centre here to order this for me.  They hadn't realised this!

It's still very expensive and I'm only too thankful to be funded otherwise it
would be totally impossible for me to finance it.

Keep fighting for funding.

All the best