Re: [IPk] Re: MDI

In message <email @ redacted>,
Jackie Jacombs <email @ redacted> writes
>We would
>probably have to go in everyday to do this though.

Hi Jackie,

I remember you saying this before, and saying it was because she had
problems with the pen?  If it is the pen, I'd try the new little
syringes: these can be pre-filled (I'd suggest two, in case one falls on
the floor!).  They are much smaller, incredibly light, and could be
easier for her to deal with.

Best wishes,

Pat
(dm 30+, 508 1+)