Re: [IPk] Re: MDI

In message <email @ redacted>,
Jackie Jacombs <email @ redacted> writes
>We would
>probably have to go in everyday to do this though.

Hi Jackie,

I remember you saying this before, and saying it was because she had
problems with the pen?  If it is the pen, I'd try the new little
syringes: these can be pre-filled (I'd suggest two, in case one falls on
the floor!).  They are much smaller, incredibly light, and could be
easier for her to deal with.

Best wishes,

(dm 30+, 508 1+)
Pat Reynolds