Re: [IPk] Matching bolus to food is difficult!

> Maybe one of the medical experts could say why bolusing over 5 units at a time
> might be less than effective?

I'm not a medical expert, but I do know a bit about pumping and have
a pumping daughter. She routinely does bolus amounts over 10 units if
she is really hungry. At one point a few years ago, we had to raise
the bolus limit on her pump so she could bolus over 20 units at a go
because she was eating so much. And.... no she's not heavy, petite in
fact. She was just a growing teen then. I can't imagine why there
should be a 5 unit restriction. Think about what you did on MDI.
Injections were always over 5 units.