Re: [IPk] Matching bolus to food is difficult!

Hi Jenny
Perhaps you just need a higher insulin-carb ration at lunchtime than you do
at other times of the day?
What happens when you just increase the insulin?
It might be boring to have the same lunch but at least it makes it easy to do
scientific experiments!
You really shouldn't be going that high after lunch on a regular basis.
Personally I find bread products can have quite unpredictable effects on my
BG. Especially if I combine them with fat - e.g. a cheese sandwich.