Re: [IPk] Re: Not Well

Dear Barbara

When I have chest infections I also get asthma (caused by the chest
infection).  Has your GP commented?  You can just get asthma anytime even if
you haven't had it before and then it just keeps coming!  There are
continual use inhalers to prevent reoccurrence (or limit it) though these
are steroid based but apparently mild not like taking tablets of steroids.

All the best