Hi y'all,

I've been carbohydrate-counting for so long that I don't know what books on
the subject are worth recommending to beginners. A couple of people who've
joined the diabetes network I've started have asked for information. One is
a postgraduate economist and the other did maths as an undergraduate;
something a little technical would probably be a good complement to a more
general introduction. A recommendation re the best book of carbohydrate
values published in the UK would be helpful too.

Thanks for any help!!