[IPk] Re: MDI

In a message dated 10/12/2002 23:42:04 GMT Standard Time, email @ redacted

> Well, what is he implying?
> That people who aren't well controlled on MDI are deliberately manipulating
> things so they can have a pump and not have to inject 4 times per day?

Hello Abigail

Well, I am not on MDI at the moment but the steroids are shooting my BG up so
the consultant on duty at the hospital asked me to ask my diabetes team to
put me on 4 injections a day to rectify.  I told him that I have an
appointment to see about the pump and he said "There are many other things
you can try, like the new insulins".  I will ring my team later today (they
will probably agree with him because they don't know about pumps).