Re: [IPk] Set issues

In message <email @ redacted>,
email @ redacted writes
>I'm having more problems with sets becoming unusable after a day or a couple of
>days.  Recently I've tried Sof-Sets as well as Silhouettes and prefer the glue
>on the Sof-Sets.  However after changing set on Sat 2 days after previous
>change - site was becoming red where the canula was inserted - the Sof Set
>lasted less than 24 hours with site occlusion.  Got a No Delivery alarm.

I've found that where I've had a bent cannula, the site gets redder at
the insertion point and more irritated in general.  I guess this is
because as the insulin is forced out, the pipe straightens a little, and
this is irritating me.

Best wishes to all,

(dm 30+, 508 1+, easily irritated)
Pat Reynolds