RE: [IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V2 #281

You may well need to up your dose of insulin when or steroids as they can
raise the blood sugar.  I don't know why your consultant make disparaging
remarks about pumps.  I bet if he was diabetic he would have one!!  The new
insulins are probably still not as good as a pump.  Not having any
experience myself of pumps or Lantus, but I am seeing many parents on the US
Children with diabetes list  still going on the use pumps even when they
have been on Lantus as they still think that pumps provide superior control.

Jackie
Mum of Sasha