[IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V2 #281

In a message dated 09/12/2002 19:53:15 GMT Standard Time, email @ redacted

> Anyway I still prefer the pump anyday over MDI!
> Rhoda

Hello Rhoda

As you know, you went on the pump the day after Danielle and everything is
going as well as can be expected initially.  However, I was admitted to
hospital on Saturday with breathing difficulties and came home with steroids.
 The consultant told me that I would need to consider 4 injections a day
whilst on steroids and that the pump should not be considered as a way out
when there are new insulins on the market.  What do you think?