[IPk] Not well

Hello everyone

I have been missing from the sites for a while because I was taken in
hospital by ambulance on Saturday with breathing difficulties.  Danielle had
to be admitted with me because my husband was working away and nobody knows
how to treat her except me.

Glad to say I am home now and getting better, but it's such a coincidence
that Jackie (who is on here as much/more than me) is also ill.  Has anyone
heard from her?

Mum to Danielle, dx Aug 2001, on pump since November 6th
D myself for 29 years and suffering at the moment