RE: [IPk] Set issues

My main cause of no-delivery alarms is when I have forgotten
to lubricate the syringe prior to the set change (ie twist
the plunger up and down to distribute the lubricant).  If I
get this alarm (it usually occurs within 5 hours of a set
change) I disconnect the set and manually move the plunger to
squirt out some insulin and re-connect.  Sometimes I need to
do it more than once but it usually works as it gets the
plunger past the point at which it was sticking.

Beverley Smith
Consultant Development Geologist
SNS Team Leader

Phone: 0118  929 2422