[IPk] Set issues

I'm having more problems with sets becoming unusable after a day or a couple of
days.  Recently I've tried Sof-Sets as well as Silhouettes and prefer the glue
on the Sof-Sets.  However after changing set on Sat 2 days after previous
change - site was becoming red where the canula was inserted - the Sof Set
lasted less than 24 hours with site occlusion.  Got a No Delivery alarm.

I know I get my sets paid for by the NHS but I hate using more than I need and
don't want to be profligate in my use.

Am I just being an over-canny Scot or is this sort of occurrence fairly normal
for pumpers?