Re: [IPk] Re: 2 questions

Di, I can see that you'd find the remote useful.  I gather others might enjoy
you reaching down inside your bra to reach the pump, but understand why you
would prefer to use the remote <g>

First set of batteries in pump lasted 1 week and I wasn't doing much and
certainly not using remote or lots of other juice eating features.

Perhaps they'd been drained sitting in the pump before I got it.

Anyway I still prefer the pump anyday over MDI!