Re: [IPk] Re: 2 questions

Hi Rhoda
I find that the remote is only really useful when I'm wearing something like
a dress and have to shove the pump somewhere totally inaccessible, and I'm in
a situation where I'm going to need to bolus e.g. in polite company when I
don't want to be reaching inside my top or something! Which doesn't happen
often. But it is very useful in those situations!

I think I've only used the vibrator option once when I really didn't want the
beeping to be heard - but there aren't many situations when that arises.