Re: [IPk] Blood Sugar Results are better

>Hello everyone
>Well Danielle's blood sugar results were better today after giving her 4.5
>units for 2 slices of toast!  If that was 2 slices of toast for her tea time
>meal, it would have been 3 units at the most.  We are getting there anyway.
>It seems she needs a lot more units for breakfast.  Sugars have been very
>good today.
Hi Barbara,

How does her bolus rate compare with her basal rate?

Boy, are you going to have fun with your consultant, not only doing
carbohydrate assessment, but also with different ratios at different
times of the day. All stuff that you are supposed to be too thick to
even begin to understand!

With this knowledge you'll be getting level 5s after bowls of Frosties,
and he'll be running scared that you will tell the other parents!

Best wishes,

dm 30+, 508 1+, with bolus rates varying very like Danielles.
Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)