[IPk] Re: Rob's reply on Danielle's visit to consultant

In a message dated 06/12/2002 21:43:05 GMT Standard Time, email @ redacted
writes:

> Keep your chin up and if you have a pump but are only trying to get it
> funded you are one step ahead of me and close to the finsh line.

Hello Rob

Thanks very much for reading about our visit to our consultant and for
putting your two penneth worth in.  I wish you all the luck in
finding/funding a pump for your daughter.  Thanks for your concern.