Re: [IPk] Babysitters for diabetic kids

When I was a student nurse, I used to babysit through an agency so I could
afford to eat!  If the child had, say, asthma or eczema, the parents always
expressed relief that I was a nurse.  None of them knew I was also
diabetic... but that's another story!

Try contacting your nearest university where nursing courses are run.

IDDM 34 years, D-Tron 2 months