[IPk] interesting situation

I couldn't understand why my bgs would not go down despite bolusing after changing
the set again yesterday.  Then I found a couple of hours later that the connector had
come apart from the set!  I'd tested 3 times during that time and never thought to
check the tubing although I'd checked the set.

Something else I've learned the hard way <g>