Re: [IPk] 2 questions

Melissa, thanks for that.

I have problems with my legs and couldn't inject there and since I have pitting odoema
etc I am loathe to tie anything round my legs/thighs.  Only wish I could.

Mary, thanks for the suggestion re placing the pump beneath my "endowments"! <g>
Definitely find the horizontal position of the pump more comfortable than vertical, but
it's not as secure using the clip provided.

I'll write off-list re the design of your pouch/band.