[IPn] Last Challenge

A generous challenge comes from a FLORIDA list member for you to
match her donation of $100.00. FLORIDA will match your contribution
DOLLAR for DOLLAR up to $100.

When this CHALLENGE is matched the pledge drive will be over. So far
we've raised $4,566 of our goal of $5,000. Let's finish it off today

For those of you that are financially able and have not chosen to
help support this forum, please consider doing so now. Take this
opportunity to DOUBLE the value of your donation to Insulin Pumpers
and get a tax deduction for 2002 to boot.

Become a sustaining contributor or make a donation:

or send your check to:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206B
Los Altos, CA 94022

In the UK,  <=====

Send a cheque by post in pounds sterling or for tax a deductible
(Charities Aid Foundation) on behalf of Insulin Pumpers, CAF charity
#002139. See

or call 0800 99 33 11 for details.

My Very Best Regards,

Michael Robinton