Re: [IPk] Danielle's visit to Consultant today - VERY LONG MESSAGE

Frightening isn't it? Some of these consultants think that they are so
superior. I wonder how many of his patients are 8yrs old, using MDI, have
tight control AND good HbA1cs?
Hang on to the fact that you're doing the best you can for your daughter and
his opinion when it comes down to it does not need to concern you. Of course
funding is important but more important is Danielle's life - quality of life
and health.

Heather B.