Re: [IPk] Danielle's visit to Consultant today - VERY LONG MESSAGE

Hi Barbara

I can fully understand your frustrations and disappointment!  I've been
there, done that and worn the t shirt!

I took Steven to a different hospital in the end!

Steven has an appointment with his current consultant on Friday - he's
been on the pump for just over a year now.  The supplies for the pump
are bought annually (funding from the local PCT) so I'll see if we have
fun and games now that we need some more.

Alison (mother of Steven IDDM 4 years, pumping 13.5 months)

Alison Orchard