Re: [IPk] RE: Some Questions

This sounds like a waiting list scam to me.

If opposition, your MP will be very interested in this, if Labour, he or
she will try and bury it - perhaps by persuading the clinic to give you
an appointment - also known as 'it was an administrative error'.

Best wishes,

Pat

In message <email @ redacted>,
email @ redacted writes