Re: [IPk] RE: Some Questions

This sounds like a waiting list scam to me.

If opposition, your MP will be very interested in this, if Labour, he or
she will try and bury it - perhaps by persuading the clinic to give you
an appointment - also known as 'it was an administrative error'.

Best wishes,

In message <email @ redacted>,
email @ redacted writes
>The Siezure I refer to happened en route to the appointment and I ended up in A
>& E.  I did indeed complain.  However I was informed that "Due to the rising
>number of patients failing to attend their appointment at the Neurology Clinic,
>it has become necessary to refer patients back to their General Practitioner,
>should they fail to attend their appointment" etc etc
>Unfortunately this is the way of the world at the moment.  In a nutshell: it's a
>case of 'if you're not happy go private'.

Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)