[IPk] RE: Some Questions

The Siezure I refer to happened en route to the appointment and I ended up in A & E.  I did indeed complain.  However I was informed that "Due to the rising number of patients failing to attend their appointment at the Neurology Clinic, it has become necessary to refer patients back to their General Practitioner, should they fail to attend their appointment" etc etc

Unfortunately this is the way of the world at the moment.  In a nutshell: it's a case of 'if you're not happy go private'.