RE: Re: [IPk] Re: Being attached to a pump

My husband is so "squeamish" that it was difficult for him to even hold my
 pump in his hand on the first day.  He can now touch the infusion site but
 still isn't keen...

However, my general health is so much better, I have so much more energy, my
 moods are more stable (I'll say! - husband) and I have some, er, fun trying
 to wear the pump securely at, er, certain times, that we are both more, er,
 interested in each other than we were pre-pump...

IDDM 34 years, D-Tron 2 months